View Single Post
Old 05-14-2003, 06:03 PM   #45
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
When it comes to the message any song means, but in particular Creed for me, I guess it's not always about what he means, but it is about how it makes me feel. And I think Scott would agree with that. I'm surprised their "meanings" are on a board considering he usually tells people they need to get their own meanings out of his songs. Like My Sacrifice, when asked, he told the DJ on MTV that he had his own meaning for the song/video, and he wanted everyone to get their own meaning out of it.

I see his songs that are depressing as signs of making it through. MOP, he woke up after doing mushrooms in a corner in his apartment. He said he seen the light and I think he almost was being responsible and saying he did it to himself..."a light to free me from my burden and grant me life eternally." To me, that says he has a higher power to help him go on, but there again, everyone can have their own meaning.

Ok, now I just wrote my own story....sorry it's so long.:embarass: