View Single Post
Old 10-14-2005, 11:21 AM   #28
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Ya'll misinterpretted what I said. I guess that's what I get for posting a message around 7:30-8ish, before I've had breakfast or any kind of thing to wake me up. What I meant was that, for the most part, Stapp fans have not stormed into the AB forum(save for a few extremists) and brought their negativeness to that forum. Whereas those who clearly do not like Stapp(I'm not going to name names, because I do not intend to start a fight) come over to the Stapp forum and post their negativeness and criticism on here. See what I'm saying? I'm not denying that anti-AB fans have posted in this forum, because they have, but I'm saying that some of them have decided not to bring that negativeness to the AB forum itself. It's different for the Stapp forum, as there are some bonafied Stapp haters who come in here and spew nothing but negativity concerning Stapp. I'm all for constructive criticism when it comes to an artist or band, but I hate it when bonafied haters come into that artist's forum and are only there to bash the artist and thus start fights with those who happen to like the artist. I'm talking about the haters who come into this forum and say "blah blah blah, Stapp sucks, I can't believe you actually like his new video, because it sucks, what are you smoking thinking that it is good?" This is where all of the fights happen, this is what causes it, on BOTH sides.

Example: I hate Usher. However, I do not go into an Usher forum and bash the guy, because I know exactly what'll happen: I'll get into a fight with someone who really likes his music, and nothing good will come out of it. You have the freedom to go into any forum you like, regardless of if you like the artist or not. But if you want to avoid a fight, think before you make a post that does nothing but bash the artist in that artist's forum. THAT was my point, and I guess I did not type it clearly.

As for listening to the song again, quite honestly, I have not had the time to carefully listen to it again and critique his voice. I based my opinion off of a first-time listen, and maybe if I listen to it again, maybe my opinion will change, but for now, my opinion stands.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!