View Single Post
Old 02-01-2006, 08:19 PM   #16
Tremontixriffs
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Stapps CD Thanks

Did Mark really say all that? Now that all the story is coming out maybe this will mend some rift between Mark and Scott. I was in hawaii, maui at a local store and The photographer had a picture of Mark and Scott and their respective families and I can't help but to look back on that and think that in some way these two really miss each other. They were like family and its a shame that all this had to happen and fuck everything up. I have a friend who is a alcoholic and this dude I have been friends with since we were mad young. Him and my two buddies Got our first place together and he became a hardcore drunk, he lost his license for three years, he's a teaher also which prevented him from even getting a job. I ended up not being able to help him and he was becoming destructive. I picked up and moved out after just eight months after moving in. For the longest time I didn't want to associate with him anymore. I stayed in touch and he has gotten his life back together and his license. I can see where mark is coming from in not wanting to talk to scott wiith the way he handled his behavior, he was a straight up dick to the guys and they left. Somewhere in all this I believe they will mend their fences because face it life is too short! Peace
In my mind
I won't lie
It took some time

But I know one thing
It took me away from
All the things love gave me
So I have to let things go...

I can go another round
Despite you.....

I'm still healing...
No I'm not real and
Yes I'm feeling...