View Single Post
Old 08-28-2004, 02:29 PM   #57
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by johellion) I don't know anything about that...except they are divorced.....and that is not somethng that I would talk about anyway...because ..Frankly..I don't care.I am not one to gossip. I just like to correct wrong information if I KNOW it is wrong, and as far as Stapp is concerned I have said some things, but it is always the truth....there are many things I know..that I will not talk about, it is not my place.
Johellion, that is exactly the point. You choose not to discuss things because you say it is not your place. We appreciate that. Thank you.

My problem here is someone who feels it IS her place to set the record straight about one member, then claim she's not here to bash that member. It's like this:

"Stapp did this, Stapp did that."

"Well what about Brian?"

"I'm not talking about Brian, that's my business not yours, now back to what Stapp did."

My mother always said, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything. I wish everyone felt that way, then it WOULD go back to the way it was.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.