View Single Post
Old 08-28-2004, 12:50 PM   #51
johellion
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by musiclover291) The information you posted regarding Stapp's ex and son is not common knowledge to many. Stapp has never stated the reason for his divorce or information about his ex. He justed stated in the interviews that he is a single father and that his ex elected not be in his son's life. He has never said a bad word about his ex. You have no regard to a innocent boy that has to go to school and you spreading this type of information may bring harm to him. You are making it hard for not only Stapp but AB in general because it makes them look bad. All personal informtion regarding band members need to be left out. In addition I wonder why Stapp's family members or not on public boards bashing AB unlike Mark's brother Michael and Brian's Aunt again as a consumer I have to really rethink my loyalty to AB because it's not just about the music they have made it very personal and there characters come into question in my opinion.

Music lover.....Please STOP!!!! I am tired of my name being brought up in here!! I never air dirty launday in here!!!! NO Stapp is not my favorite person....but I wish him well....but YOU and others need to realize he is not a GOD, but a person.....AB and Stapp are gonna be fine!!!! Just remember CREED is not a band anymore....I don't understand why this board is still here!!! It needs to be changed to StappFeed or something of that nature..Micheal is a very nice person leave him alone too..!!! And as far as Stapps family!!! This is the internet!!!! Trust me they are everywhere!!! You just don't know it~~ Peace