View Single Post
Old 08-28-2004, 11:36 AM   #47
cyndeelouwho
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) This isn't a point I'm even talking about. I'm talking about the comments made by Brian's family members who feel the need to throw their inside connections in the faces of everyone on this board, pro-Mark or pro-Stapp. It's very annoying to come here and read things like:
I know what happened and I'm not telling.
I know and you don't.
I've got the real story but I'm not sharing.

It's very irritating to see them say things like:Warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cyndeelouwho:
This is just a warning to keep private info off the public message boards. While it is understood that there will always be people who will remain loyal to each side, it is not necessary to use your position in the bands' inner circle to publicly air anyone's dirty laundry. Display a modicum of self-control in your anger towards Scott or you will be banned.
Teri

I'm not saying these people shouldn't post, but I do feel they should be a little more mature about it.
In my opinion what I posted was common knowledge to many,,,not just family members. You want to ban me go right ahead. Police reports and divorce decrees and the like are public information. If you would all stop looking for blame of the breakup and just thank your God you even had the chance to enjoy the music while it lasted you might be a little happier. I am sure Mr. Stapp wont disappoint his fans and will put out music for you all to enjoy, just give it some time and stop mulling over the breakup. Whats done is done. I wont however sit back and read the bullcrap rumor speculation without redirecting it to the truth of the matter. If you dont like that,,,,,then I guess I should be banned. I don't know why people think there are sides to any of this. This is NOT a competition or a war. These are people's real lives. Maybe thats what many of you cant deal with,,,,the fact that the fantasy doesnt match reality.