Thread: When oh when!
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2005, 02:36 PM   #67
RMadd
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
well, he is prolly making a little bit of money off the Greatest Hits, dude. Passion of the Christ: Songs might be good for a little bit, as well.
i'm sure wind-up does have a say in pushing it back, but it's been quite some time, and he's had a couple of excuses: namely the whole depression thing. like others have said, millions of Americans work through rough spots in their lives.
you asked since when is work ethic is based on how quickly you can produce? my answer: that seems to me to be one of the basic tenets of capitalism. ok, you might prefer quality, but Creed has been broken up, according to rumors, for more than a year now, officially, for about 10 months? AB has already put out a decent recording effort (some like it more than others, obviously) and been on tour for a good 8 months now. stapp's put out one original song, gone through 2 bands (goneblind & the Tea Party didn't work out, right?).... soooo.....?????? while wind-up may be calling the shots, it's ridiculous that he doesn't assert himself. i'd think he might have some leverage, since he was the lead singer of the band that single-handedly established Wind-Up.