Thread: When oh when!
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2005, 01:43 PM   #64
PrtytilImPurple
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by tremonti4life04) Oh, exuse me, so he's out partying with pagent superstars...my mistake. Yes, because its the base word for my favorite guitar amp, the Mesa Boogie Triple RECTIFIER (on a serious note, i use words that fit the situation, so if you are going to bust me for words that i use, well...supercalafragilisticexpialadocious. Why would i care, i hate baseball. Ever since the strike in the early - mid 90's, so whatever he chooses to do with whatever baseball team really doesn't effect me. As long as his singalong isnt as flat as his singing at the world series, im perfectly fine with it...

You use the word rectify like Stapp owes you something. He's a musician. He's never personally done anything to me that he has to rectify. You didn't get the baseball comment.

I kind of like to look at it as Stapp actually did Alter Bridge a favor. They haven't had alot of success competing against a Creed Greatest Hits CD that has pretty much nothing new on it. What if they were also having to compete against Stapp's solo CD. I guess that alot of people actually wanted to see a CD selling war between Alter Bridge and Stapp. Because it has to be one pitted against the other, and everybody thinks Stapp will be the loser. Maybe people who insist that Mr. Stapp has lost his touch, and just can't get his shit together have it all wrong. Maybe by August/September the Alter Bridge train will have run its course. He let his ex buds have their year in the limelight, and pretty much kept his comments to himself or at least his comments weren't negative. Now Stapp gets his chance.