View Single Post
Old 01-20-2005, 08:54 PM   #19
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
You go Robyn. I agree with you, as usual. And titian9, I want to say that one, you rock, and two, you are defenately not alone in being tired of the Stapp bashing, or however some of you here would rather embelish it.
The sad thing is, I liked Alter Bridge's music. Well, atleast until some certain brother of some certain band member started posting some things he really shouldn't have, the things that mainly Mark and Flip have been saying, somewhat Brian but not as bad. I don't beleive I've even heard Myles say much of anything. Maybe because the media and some people and "fans" can't get away from the dirt to dig up from Creed. You know, I really just wish the ex-creed members would just shut up about the breakup, and let Myles do all the talking for AB since so far he doesn't have crap to say about people, but he really hasn't said much at all, and let Stapp just worry about his solo, and I guess the GH, since no one else bothers to support it. Apparently he's doing a pretty good job, concidering how well it's done.
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp