View Single Post
Old 10-13-2004, 03:15 PM   #2
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
What can I say? Another phenomenal show!!!
I got there around 3:30 p.m. and there were about 20 or 30 people in line, so I had a good spot. I also met two very nice guys who were standing behind me and halfway through the convo, he asked me if I'd ever gone to CreedFeed . Come to find out, it was Tremont4life, with whom I had quite a tussle during the rumor-flying stage of the Creed breakup, LOL...You never know whom you are going to meet! We had a great time, though, chatting about music, and he was very happy to get all the guys' autographs.

The venue was a lot smaller than the Electric Factory and I would say there were may a few hundred people there, but boy, were we all freakin' LOUD! They opened with ODR and I think they mixed up the set list a little. I can't remember the order as I wasn't lucky enough to snag a set list this time, but they did play all the songs and the Deep Purple cover. Myles was especially chatty last night, joking around with Mark and Brian. At one point, he sang Happy Birthday to some woman named Heather. He invited her right up on stage, too, and put his arm around her. Very sweet, LOL. I was also close enough to see that he was wearing a dogtag with the name Selena on it, which I believe is the name of his wife . Sweet.

The highlights for me, once again, were Watch Your Words, Find the Real (he so hit that insane high note...OMG), Burn It Down, Metalingus, In Loving Memory and Down to My Last. That one is a great audience participation number as is Shed My Skin. Myles puts out the mic for all to sing. The crowd was great and knew all of the words.

Mark had some problems with his amp on a couple of songs, so the guitar cut out, but then he started playing air guitar, which was pretty funny. They all just rolled with it. Myles kept right on singing and Flip and Brian kept right on playing.

I had a great view of Flip, the best of the three shows I went to, and man, he was just KILLING the kit. I thought he was going to pop the skins a few times! He is awesome!!

Brian also moved to our side of the stage a few more times, too, which was wicked awesome. I love him!
I wish I could go to more shows. These guys have a ton of energy and the shows are just such fun! I also have to say that this crowd, though the smallest, was the most wild, pit-wise. By the end, I was getting squished pretty good, hehe. All worth it, though!!!!

Submersed kicked ass again and I'm going to miss not seeing them for a while. I'm glad they are doing so well. There a very nice bunch of guys and I wish them nothing but continued success. Flicker and In Due Time and Hollow were just awesome last night, as was the whole set, which was too short, though, hehehe. The crowd chanted "One More Song" several times, but I guess they are all on a tight schedule, so they couldn't come back out. Donald, at the beginning said they had had two days off and that it sucked, LOL. He said he wants to play everyday. I thought that was cute!

Crossfade again was not my cup of tea, but they had a few fans who showed them love. It was the most enthusiasm I had seen for them in the three shows I went to.