View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 12:45 PM   #10
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Slash Announces MYLES KENNEDY as Frontman For Upcoming Tour!

yeah peace ranger dude Indeed It Does very much perferctly Its Been A Year For circles AND GLORY TO GOD Nobody Wants To Be Left Out From This Tour and circles We Needed So Much Ya,alls This Is An AMAZING Cross Over To These Guys Working Together I May Have To Go In A Quick SPEACH Forgive Me Steve Just A Few Words I Wont Take Over The Thread I Promise Its Just A Overwhelming Blessing To See This Day For Me While Im Still In School Ya,alls It Feels Like A Punshiment So Help Me Lord For What My Mama And Daddy Did,nt To WE MUST KEEP HOPES ALIVE Why It Was It Was The Sound Of That Old Gibson That Inspired Me To Write That Inspired To Play By Ear To Just Write My Song And That Sound Got Me Through My Life As A Child AND Even To This Day THAT Is Just A Overwhelming Blessing To Have Everybody Working Together In Music So Within My boundries I speak A lot of GLORY TO GOD Everybodys Fighting They Own Good Fights That These Players And Singers DO Bring Me Peace And Comfort When Nothing Else Really Does Thats Good Enough For Me And In Boundries And Relativtiy Of Whats Going On In The World Today In Our Faith And So Forth I Just Want Everyone To Know Do Not Give Up Hope And And Let Not The Darkness Of The Past Or Present STOP Our Works Today As They Will Try Looking Foward To All The New Stuff I ENCOURAGE everyone TO KEEP PLAYING THE LORD Will Gives Us Our Strengeth In Needs In Due Season Let Not The Shadows Ya,alls Block The Sun From The Abundance OF THE ALMIGHTY Again PEACE Ya,alls ........