View Single Post
Old 11-24-2003, 05:40 PM   #1
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
A member of the VH1 Creed board (firebirdprof) posted this a couple of days ago. The details contained herein are supposidly from the mouth of one Mr. Paul Reed Smith. Yes, the same Paul Reed Smith who is the owner and founder of PRS (Paul Reed Smith) Guitars, who manufacture the PRS Tremonti and Tremonti SE. According to firebirdprof, he knows Paul Reed Smith and lives near him. He says it is not uncommon to see Mark come into the shop when he is in the area and when Mr. Smith is working.

Anyway, here is his post:
------------------------------------------
Truth about what Creed's doing

I've been away from here a long time but couldn't believe the rumors flying around. Here's what's going on. Trust me on this. Creed is working on a new album but not really all new. It's a Greatest hits with a few songs that have never been released. Scott Stapp is working on a solo project scheduled to be out sometime mid 2004 (Sorry I don't know exactly what the project is or entails). Lastly, Tremonti is working with his protege band, Submersed, and helping them to release their CD. I understand Scott Phillips is taking a break with his new baby. That's the truth! I wonder how these rumors get started anyway!!!! I have a source connected with the industry and I certainly wouldn't contribute to additional rumors. Hopefully this will stop the "chatter".
--------------------------------------------

H-D

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long
Gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late

--lyrics from "One Day Too Late" by Skillet