Thread: self pleasure
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2006, 10:38 PM   #90
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: self pleasure

Quote: (Originally Posted by SecretWeapon) I do not worship God because of the society I grew up in, and niether did
Abraham, Moses, Job... I could name a whole lot more. We worship God
because He's God, if you cant see what I'm talking about, you are either ignorant beyond normal standards, or just a tab bit slow.

This has to be the stupiest post I have ever read.

Your reason... "because hes god" Oh REALLLLYYY SMART THERE BUDDY LOLOL NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT ONE.
Or mayby its because your society that you grew up in promoted the idea of one God to answer your impossible questions, and by saying that, you prove to be a perfect subject for my theory of "wombat rulers". You cant say Im ignorant through the most ignorant comment possible. Your reasoning is invalid "Because hes God" basically means "I have no clue what im talking about!"

(I also SERIOUSLY doupt that you grew up in your entire life without ever having an outside influence to God or any religion whatsoever, saything that you did not live in a society that promotes god is like me saying that Gravity does not exist.)

Also Wylde, do the internet a favor and uninstall windows. The replies I get are the same ones I used when I was 10 years old and tried to argue religion.

Your all going to be screwed when you re-incarnate as dust mites for your incompetence!

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27

Last edited by Xterminator27 : 04-24-2006 at 10:40 PM.