View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 09:06 PM   #12
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Slash Tour AB And Creed

lets see if we can set back and revice everybodys quotes and so forth and keep all on the same page that separates itself from time time i live it daily, now cant recall who said what but borrowed mostly from slash,s interview and chris,s and myles quote,s , !! It Was Stated Opening All Shows On The Ozzy Show Starting jan 16_16_11,Through Jan_Feb_ Indicates AB Tour On Hold quote To And Fro, CREED ON OFF AGAIN, Including solo projects more than this, Mark Said In Interviews We will Have To Wait And See What Happens, Can,t do anything with creed without stapp, so he looks happily booked From 11/5 to 12/2 of the ending of this year, so that wont leave much time for creed ok, it was said it was set up So that Myles Does AB From Oct Till Jan And Then We Start Up Jan.Through May Or April, and then slash does AB from may to july and in between time i do believe looking for a singer for velvet revolver,WHICH CANT BE RUSHED BY NO MEANS, My Prayers And Support To Scott W. whatever projects he is doing in jesus name.....i Believe it was bilial Skittles , Before It Was It Was (PRE)_Commitment. myles agreed to do Slash,s tour when Mark, And The Rest Of AB Was Doing Creed CHRIS Stated AB Is Playing St Louis On DEC 13th........