View Single Post
Old 02-08-2004, 12:26 PM   #207
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN) That sounds awesome Karen. I was thinking about getting something APC like as a tat too! I was more along the lines of the circle with the snail in the middle. Not sure yet. My nephew has like 6 tats and still wants more. He keeps warning me that they are addicting to be careful. Before you know it I'll be like sporting a ton of tattoos with my tongue pierced

That sounds really cool Kris!! That will more than definately be what I get, I already have two of my favorite bands tattooed on me, now it's time to get the third immortalized on me!! Not sure when that will happen, but it will!! I'm trying to convince my daughter to get it too, have matching mommy/daughter tats, but she's not as into them as I am. Actually, it was her who came up with the flaming eye (after the song, Third Eye, one of her fav Tool songs) and I thought that would be awesome, so maybe that's why she's not so hip on getting it, maybe she thinks I'm copying her!! But I think it would be soo cool to get the same thing as her, we're like 2 peas in a pod anyways, might as well have matching tats!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed