View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 11:04 PM   #2
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Adam and Eve's Sin

Yes Indeed, some wonderfull precepts you opend jason, yes the conflict is older than time itself lets get caught up and review, PRAISE JESUS, you are right GOD,S WORD IS ALWAYS going Out And In Truth, most folk dont think outside the apple, as scary as that is sad but true, thats why brother some of will not be able to fly away in rapture, PRAISE JESUS The Conflict continues, you said some have a purpose a negative purpose but yet still a purpose, i cant help it, no we cant shoot,em but its hard job to forgive and turn the check and to give unto others mercy, you done got me laughing so hard, The Lord Thy God Said Leave Vengance Unto Me, MATT>13>29 The Dividing Of The Tares , and some as well helped to bring about some of the major conflicts and wars, GOD IS IN CONTROL, PRAISE JESUS These Are Most The Reasons They CALL HIM SAVIOUR KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS, and the beautiful thing is SALVATION Is Open To All , Everyone Of Theme That Choose, some chooses not sadly that salvation of JESUS, job 11>verse 20>says so but the eyes of the wicked shall fail and they shall not escape, and their hope shall be as giving up the ghost, and those who have helped in that war, the word as we,ve been into, teaching on this conflict says so GODS WAYS ARE BEYOND MAN, Ecc>8 Verse 14, There Is A Vantiy Which is done upon earth that there be just men whom it happend to acording to the work of the wicked again there be wicked men to whom it happend to acording to the work of righteous, wonderfull post jason....