View Single Post
Old 08-28-2004, 02:01 AM   #40
musiclover291
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) Cyndeelouwho...why did you do that? post such information on a public bb?
you, with your connections should KNOW BETTER....sorry, you have a problem with what people say about Brian...but your brother-in-law has the right idea with the NO COMMENT thing...maybe you should follow his lead...

This is about the music...AB's and stapp's....not about their personal lives any more than THEY wish to share...it is not up to family or friends to strike with something that is no body's business but their own.

sad you felt you had to do what you did...i'll pray for you that you can find forgiveness in your heart, and just let things take care of themselves.

Thank you for your post I was so upset by what I read your right this is about the music but I am so upset by this AB needs to inform family members to keep personal business off the board it is really tacky I was trying to support both AB and Stapp because I love Creed as a group but know I am having second thoughts even reconsidering buying tickets to see them in concert because some how the music has been lost and become personal and as a consumer I can't support this. Jagger and Stapp's ex don't deserve for there family business to be aired in public and AB has to know what is going on. Michael views these boards all the time and some of his comments have me guessing.

Last edited by musiclover291 : 08-28-2004 at 02:04 AM.