View Single Post
Old 08-28-2004, 01:42 AM   #39
farmgirl
USER INFO »
Currently:
Quote: (Originally Posted by cyndeelouwho) I only stated that to a person who was extremely derrogative to AB members. I know nothing more than the truth and when I see people trying to put down Mark, Flip, Brian and Myles efforts JUST BECAUSE they want to stay loyal to SCOTT it sickens me. There is no competition. If you read my posts you will see that I wish nothing but the best for Scott. I have posted the truth,,,but I too dont need to be sued! Do I like him,,,,no! I hope he will wake up and see how many lives he has devastated. I have prayed for him everyday since Brian left CREED. Luckily my prayers for Mark and Flip were answered and the guys are friends again. Scott said alot of horrible things about my flesh and blood sister. He had and still has the opportunity to set things right with everyone but he wont. It is his choice. I am not special. Hell, I live in NJ with my four children on a mini farm. My big excitement is trying to guess when the rooster will crow. Like I once told Scott, FAME FADES I dont gain a dam thing from any of this. I am proud of my brother in laws musical talent and his integrity. When people ask Brian about Scott his reply is NO COMMENT!

Just because you are a family member gives you no right to post personal details of this kind here for everyone to read. It should not be aired here and you have no tact whatsoever.