View Single Post
Old 08-28-2004, 01:12 AM   #37
musiclover291
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by cyndeelouwho) IN MY OPINION:He is a single father by choice! Hillary loves her son! When she was down and suicidal he used it against her to gain full custody. She cant let the world know her side because he would sue the living hell out of her.The family was shaken when Scott decided he didn't want to share the Pie! The family unit was broke up when he threw the FOUNDING MEMBER out on his ass. And as for providing a living for Jagger,,,,,well he never has to sing another note in his life and he would still live comfortably,,,,that is if he keeps off the pain killers.

Again I can't express my outrage by your comments on a public board regarding Stapp's son and ex. As a fan of Creed I do not think this is a place to air Stapp's dirty laundry. It is not our business and I pray for you I hope your comment's regarding Stapp's son and ex are deleted off the board so that it is not spread to other boards this is innocent child and Stapp is trying to protect him it is not a place for his parent's dirty laundry to be air out I think you need to Relearn Love and think about your faith because you seem to have alot of anger.