View Single Post
Old 08-27-2004, 09:21 AM   #32
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by THE LITHIUM) You see, there's like 2 sides between the Scott Stapp and Alter Bridge/Mark Tremonti fans. This is both sides fault, but in my opinion the Stapp fans are the most freaky ones. Most of the AB fans are/will supporting/support Stapp, but some won't and I think that's alright. But well, the Stapp fans are even talking 100% bullshit about Mark and AB, which is NOT TURE!!!
This isn't a point I'm even talking about. I'm talking about the comments made by Brian's family members who feel the need to throw their inside connections in the faces of everyone on this board, pro-Mark or pro-Stapp. It's very annoying to come here and read things like:
I know what happened and I'm not telling.
I know and you don't.
I've got the real story but I'm not sharing.

It's very irritating to see them say things like:
Quote: Thats the beauty of it, you will never know. I am satisfied with the facts and the answeres I got from those directly involved, but you, keep fishing and mulling over each and every interview over and over etc...

I'm not saying these people shouldn't post, but I do feel they should be a little more mature about it.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.