Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 07:07 AM   #2825
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Images....Illusion? Reality? What is reality?..Is it just an illusion?

"Sitting in my room now,
Hiding thoughts, just hoping one day I'll get out
I hear a voice call my name
Breaking trance so silent, so I can stay the same....

This life remains the same but I change..." ILLUSION; CREED

LOVE THIS PERFORMANCE! They all seemed to be in their element in that moment..totally love that image. One of my favorite songs!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puIpDod8xdI

"There are no facts, only interpretations." ~Friedrich Nietzsche

"What is reality anyway! It's nothing but a collective hunch." ~Jane Wagner, The Search for Signs of Intelligent Life in the Universe

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~John Lennon

"Did you ever wonder if the person in the puddle is real, and you're just a reflection of him?" ~Calvin and Hobbes

"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling. " Unknown

The circumstances surrounding my life in this moment is a result of past thoughts. It is an ILLUSION I created by the beliefs instilled inside me by multiple external sources that I took into myself since my physical birth. I consumed and absorbed them... in believing them to be true about myself, all the while, projecting that image, that ever changing image... into the external world as me for others to see .

I can change it if I choose to. I can change it with new thoughts tranforming into new beliefs and projecting outwardly a new image. The old falls away and no one remembers ...and truly what others see is what I let them see. The image of me is what I want it to be.

There ya go!