Thread: Padded Cell
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2004, 09:49 PM   #20
Kimvan
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by goddess_bb) Today is just one of those days when I should of just stayed in bed..
my son is in one of his dramatic moods..where everything is a fight and includes screaming
the youngest is just being down-right demanding and won't leave me be for a second
my house is a freaking huge discusting mess and everyone just goes behind me and makes it worse
I feel the need to scream but am afraid if I start I just won't be able to stop...

--great thread thanks to who ever started it

Goddess I can totally sympathize with you. My kids were away camping for 5 days with family friends, came home VERY late last night, and we all took forever to actually fall asleep, we're all tired and cranky today, there was tons of laundry to do because the kids start school tomorrow, I had to take them to get haircuts, and the peace and quiet I had enjoyed for those 5 days went to pot because the kids argued practically all day!!! I have a dramatic 13 yr. old boy, and a 6 yr. old girl with a sudden attitude prob. that she seems to have picked up from someone else's kid that was staying with our friends! uss:

ok, I feel better now...

Just give love to all....

Peace, and God Bless