View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 01:26 AM   #17
CreedShinedown
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: ***Overcome - Download Links Inside!!!

Quote: (Originally Posted by Tremontiriffs77) Oh my God..It was a reocording on a phone...Obviously you arent a huge metal fan but I feel like th esong is catchy from what I was able to hear...I think it will get lots of radio play once released...If you ask me its about time the real creed stood up...Time to rick boys...Cant wait to see them the 20th..i hope by then they will play a few more newer songs..No pffense...Marks all about the riffs and if you aske me hes finally not held back anymore...I love it..yeah video sounds like shit but its a teaser in a way..Well prbably have much more HQ up on youtube tommorow with all the people with camera phones nowadays..lol...

yes i know tremonti i follow him im in a band and use his PRS tremonti model... i have also delt with record labels.. i have a ear for music and from what i can tell its not that good of a song, what i mean was they should have picked a new simular song like from their other albums singles first.. then come out with this one later... i mean thats a fact i think its reall going to hurt them but hopfully im wrong, we will see.