View Single Post
Old 01-15-2006, 07:39 PM   #53
RalphyS
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Proof that Christianity is the Way

Quote: (Originally Posted by SecretWeapon) Well then , i guess you've thought that , in the rare ,all but impossibility
of there actually being a creator of the universe , and that somehow,
someway by some chance , He is who the bible says He is , what excuse would you have when He judges your soul in the end?
"Well God , I asked some people who dont beleve in you , and dont give a rats ass about me , if you existed and they said no , so i believed them.
But I really am a good person and i dont deserve to be punished for my doubt, in light of your perfect proof for the X years i was on the earth,
so please dont kill me . *puppy face* "

Well , good luck with that. He gave you Love , and suffered and was brutally murdered naked for all to see so that you could have a chance to be with Him, but you spat in His face , so i dont imagine that^ excuse will be a very good one . But He still loves you and will take you back if you only admit you were wrong and ask for Him back , and live your life for Him.

But maybe your unproven God's test is harder than you think, and hell is waiting for you: The End of Pascal's Wager: Only Nontheists Go to Heaven

Ralphy's Cool Music Site www.aowekino.nl