View Single Post
Old 01-03-2006, 09:06 PM   #50
SecretWeapon
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Proof that Christianity is the Way

Quote: How is it that I live in a bubble Sincirr? I have lived on both sides of the fence here if you look back in to the history of this board you will see my early posts as JESTER they are stupid and naive. Then I actually decided to get some education and learn about church history and science and what have you. Now I am an Atheist I have good reason to be and until one walks the path that I have walked they can not tell me that I live in a bubble nor can they tell me that god (in any way shape or form) exists.

Well then , i guess you've thought that , in the rare ,all but impossibility
of there actually being a creator of the universe , and that somehow,
someway by some chance , He is who the bible says He is , what excuse would you have when He judges your soul in the end?
"Well God , I asked some people who dont beleve in you , and dont give a rats ass about me , if you existed and they said no , so i believed them.
But I really am a good person and i dont deserve to be punished for my doubt, in light of your perfect proof for the X years i was on the earth,
so please dont kill me . *puppy face* "

Well , good luck with that. He gave you Love , and suffered and was brutally murdered naked for all to see so that you could have a chance to be with Him, but you spat in His face , so i dont imagine that^ excuse will be a very good one . But He still loves you and will take you back if you only admit you were wrong and ask for Him back , and live your life for Him.