View Single Post
Old 12-18-2005, 03:30 PM   #47
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Anarkist

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) You really hate that people have their own opinions dont you! Well too bad, cos we believe in God and He made us to HAVE a mind to make up our own opinions.
I notice you say you BELIEVE that god exists well I can tell you that the FACTS say otherwise shit I can Believe that my daughter is a boy but it doesn't make it so. I run with belief when you can run with more factual and realistic things??
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Plus he has revealed Himself to us, whether U respect that or not! And I hope He reveals Himself to you so U will leave us the hell alone!
Oh but he did reveal himself to me so I charged him with indecent exposure and they threw him in jail

How is it that I live in a bubble Sincirr? I have lived on both sides of the fence here if you look back in to the history of this board you will see my early posts as JESTER they are stupid and naive. Then I actually decided to get some education and learn about church history and science and what have you. Now I am an Atheist I have good reason to be and until one walks the path that I have walked they can not tell me that I live in a bubble nor can they tell me that god (in any way shape or form) exists.