View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 09:34 PM   #13
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
AB/ Slash/ Ozzy Tour

with just one alter bridge tour date for the summer i dont know ya,alls at this time if anymore has been booked for the summer my guess is we are all ab fans and would have done tripped over the other to tell if so first,so looking at everybodys, case, if funding is a probleam that soloution be with you OZZY ALWAYS SOLD OUT, so that needs to countinue from janauary to febuary, again with creed these our projects that will have to be put on hold, my guess would be around this time next year ya,alls and that will give myles time and various artist for myles solo project , so my guess would be That Alter Bridge Needs To Try To Countinue, THERE SUMMER BOOKING, And Myles And Slash Can Work Together In The Future And Tour As Well, The Skys The Limit With Proper Oganazing, So No One Gets Left Out Of Their Projects, And What They Wish o Do, Bending Over Backwards here to kiss my own fanny SO WE CAN Rock And Pave The Road To Testify, Everybodys Doing The Impossibile Possibile, And Lets Not Focus To Far From The Goal IS PEACE AND FREEDOM, Peace Be With Us In Jesus Name, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH , Lets Have A Good Year In The HOLY OF HOLYS, Jesus Christ King Of King And Lord Of Lords, Aside From The PRASING JESUS, My Rounded Options looks just as good as ya,alls, PEACE BE WITH ALL IN ALL THINGS......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg alter-bridge-acoustic-460-100-460-70.jpg (21.5 KB, 329 views)
File Type: jpg myles-kennedy-pointing-460-100-460-70.jpg (47.0 KB, 353 views)
File Type: jpg 42-25822712.jpg (5.5 KB, 360 views)
File Type: jpg ozzy and sharon.jpg (12.9 KB, 403 views)