Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 10:23 AM   #2714
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~Enduring The Truth

GLORY TO GOD Which is The Entire Armour OF GOD The Word Said PRAISE JESUS I Will Make All Things New Again ISA>54>7>9 His Death As Seen By Man He Was Oppressed And He Was Afficted Yet He Opend Not His Mouth He Is Brought As A Lamb To The Slaughter And As Sheep Before Her Shearers Is Dumb So He Openeth Not His Mouth He Was Take From Prison And Judgemeant And Who Shall Declare His Generation PRAISE JESUS FOR HE WAS CUT OUT OF THE LAND OF THE LIVING FOR THE TRANSGRESSION OF My People Was He Stricken. And He Made His Grave With The Wicked And With The Rich In His Death Because He Had No Violence NEITHER Was Any Deceit IN HIS MOUTH There Are Many Times Ya,alls We Our Suffermeants Feel As If They Are In Vain MANY Will Cry Where Is Your God PRAISE JESUS, When Our Trials Would Been Seen Before Man And Misunderstood As The Wrath Of God It Happens PRAISE THE WORD SAYS I Came That You May Have Life And More Abundaltey AND IF WE HOLD ON TO THE ENDURING TRUTH Ya,alls IN HIM IS LIGHT THERE IS NO DARKNESS ONLY JESUS CHRIST, OVERCAME THESE BOUNDRIES FOR US By His Power AND IT WAS LOVE For Us That Nailed Him To The Cross AND THE DESTROYER HAD NO POWER Over What HAD BEEN FINSHED THAT DAY 1 COR 13>7 REJOICE Not In The Power Of Iniqutiy, BUT REJOICE IN TRUTH, AND The Greater Hope And Love Bears All Things Believeth All Things And Endures All Things BLESSINGS AND STRENETH YA,ALLS AND PEACE BE WITH US ALL AS OUR SPITURAL WEAPONS Forms More Strengeth For What We Need IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN AND AMEN