View Single Post
Old 12-30-2002, 04:06 AM   #11
weezer17
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Terrible

I was at the show, tonight and it was really depressing. I really like Creed, but seeing tonights concert pissed me off. When Scott Stapp fell down, I thought he was being a typical rock star trying to be cool, laying down and singing. But then he looked like he couldnt stand up, although trying to multiple times. Then he gets in the fetal position. After that he gets up and runs off stage. Someone from the band said that Scott left the stage and they wanted to check on him. I thought maybe he had the flu or something, but it was obvious he was drunk. He started singing with arms wide open in the middle of higher, he forgot lyrics, and when he did that he just acted like he wanted the audience to sing. He barely moved, and usually on stage he has a strong presence. His voice was terrible, and he didnt even say thank you, he just wanted to get off stage as soon as possible. There was no talking between songs, as soon as one ended, the next one started. One thing I forgot to mention was that as soon as the lights went off for Creed, it took about 20 minutes for the band to actually come out. Definitely the worst concert I have ever been to, and Creed definitely needs to do something to make this up to the fans that paid $60 for the show plus $15 for parking. It would have helped a bit if Scott had admitted to being drunk, and better yet, cancel the show and reschedule. All tonight did was piss off a lot of fans that paid good money to see a bad concert. Another thing wrong with the show, that is not band related was that the TV on the right side of the stage barely worked, and that made it hard to see anything. Scott has definitely let his apperance go, and the whole shirtless towel thing was kinda gross. Did you guys hear how badly he butchered the end of my sacrifice?