View Single Post
Old 06-16-2003, 11:43 PM   #52
StrubesGuitar
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Lech, i did not say u were going to hell. I know i'm going to heaven because I was promised this if i believed on Jesus Christ.
You have the choice of going to heaven or hell (course that's getting into the whole free will/predestination controversy, which i choose not to hold a pos. on cause i think the divisions in the church are stupid). I'm not a religious fanatic, i have had doctrine classes, which i think are stupid also, but that's it. Most of my time being "religious" is goin to church, thinking, and looking in the Bible, and my mom and dad show me how to do what is right and they show me the ways of God. Christianity today has been distorted over the centuries. I, people i know, and friends would not consider me a religious fanatic. A religious fanatic would be on you like crazy and shovin the word down your throat w/o givin you a chance to breathe. I don't believe in telling people about God that way, like those television preachers! Darn them! But, I am just doing what i am told to by a much higher power. If u want to go to the afterlife u can. Try opening your mind to this like u did the others (ideas and religions). I'll be prayin for ya.

"What consumes your thoughts controls your life"

BBBBBBBAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS!