View Single Post
Old 11-14-2003, 09:57 AM   #30
Charmin
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
<!--QuoteBegin-BigBassDrummer+11-05-2003 03:00 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BigBassDrummer @ 11-05-2003 03:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> That is EXACTLY my point... I'm not saying Mark sucks on bass at all times... I'm just saying his attempt to do bass on Weathered was sad... my whole argument is simply to state that we need Brett on the 4th album. I think it will make all the difference in the world.

[/b][/quote]
Mark himself said that doing bass in the studio was hard for him. (Not sure where I read this- it may have been in Creed Ink). He said that he tended to play along the lines of his guitar-and it was hard for him to extend himself beyond that. I sort of understand what he means, and I think that really shows in Weathered. I would like to see them get a good bass guitarist....I think that is something they need-nothing like a good bottom line-it makes all the difference in the texture of the music.

Charmin