Thread: A Troubled Past
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 02:37 PM   #15
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: A Troubled Past

Quote: (Originally Posted by Faceless Man 93) Thanks ever so much for your nice words... I tried to upload an update today but sadly the format in which the vid is in isn't compatible with Youtube.

But honestly, to you epecially but to everyone here, I've grown to love you all in a brotherly sort of way. Nice to know I'm home
That Is Sad, you could,nt do that, however i believe feel relieved that its fine, to feed your need for horror cravings, Put In A Dvd And Pop Corn, And Whatch The Ring, , Trulys A Praying For Ya, stay balanced and focused, and becarefull of those boundries ya,alls between reality and fiction and spitrual awakings lord knows ya,all when theys collides to a person clueless or still going through ptreseverance your testiomony face, is the results, so may many OVERCOME FROM YOUR TESTIMONY, its a shame that things like this do happen, but it does, as far as the folks they scared ya up, stays out they woods, till one grows into things, peace be with you in jesus mighty name, POWER BE With The First COL if i see ya back over there young man, no desert for you