Thread: A Troubled Past
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 05:50 PM   #11
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: A Troubled Past

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) At times you don't get back what you offer to others. But that's alright. You got to believe in the goodness. I am glad you are sharing all this with us. Man, we could have been good friends.
Love Ya Skittles, Love Ya Faceless, i got 15 minutes, some boundries which are crossed between realtiy and all sorts of other stuff, can be a test for us, and some things surley bringeth up scars from the past, to work are nerves which in this case would be faceless93 Issuie SO WE MUST RECONIZE ya,alls When We Our Be Tempting The Goal Is To Stay Focused, IM A BIG HORROR FAN, And Clive Barker Is One Of My Favorite Horror Directors, but there are those out their that misplace art for realtiy due to things they cant fight as well as others, and furthermore, ON THE INTERNET, You dont know what creatures your talking to, Brother, I PROMISE ya, IT WAS,nt Me, i dont have time for such things, Im Like Mama, When it comes to saftey, Wakey Wakey....peace be with ya,s in jesus name, ........