Thread: A Troubled Past
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 12:18 PM   #10
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: A Troubled Past

Quote: (Originally Posted by Faceless Man 93) Well my friend, to give you all further backstory from the video, I met the German girl, whose name is Nina-Isabel, on another site called fanfiction.net (I am the writer on that site called FRARLESS MASTER) but anyhow, I mmet her by chance in 2007. We started messaging each other and after a year and a half of us chatting she comes forth with the invite to the HOJ forums. I was, and still am at least as far as characters go, very loyal to the SAW series at the time so I took her invite and what ouccured soon after.

Afetr that day, and my dismissal from the boards, I got back in contact with ol Nina and she rejoiced for the fact that I was okaay. I haven't spoken to her through that site since Feb of 2010 but we're trying to connect again through Facebook, though I found out something that I hadn't realized. You see, she was in a relationship with an abuser in my time on HOJ, and everyday she would cry to me about how her face was all cut and bruised, this happened on a daily basis. Then her last message to me on that site was a single picture, of her bloody wrists against a broken mirror the word "Wish you were here to help" were smeared across the cracks in the glass. I realized then and there that I'd done evrything I could to save her from herself but sadly she wasn't taking my help.

I really wore my heart on my sleeve for her and, as nagpo can tell you from seeing the vid, I've been hurt many times since then. Presently I thank the good Lord above for people like TrulyAmazing and my real life friends Brianna and Michael, these people weren't afraid to step up and care about me. Thanks guys from the very depths of my soul.

I'm planning to film an update tomorrow and post it to YOutube sometime this week. BTW Nina my sweet, if you by chance read this, please know that I don't blame you at all for what happened. I blame myself for not being strong enough to see that those people don't mean a thing. Hope you're doing well and I hope you and Lauren (that;s right, Nina's in a relationship with another woman presently) are happy. BLESSINGS AND STRENGTH BEYOND STRENGTH!

At times you don't get back what you offer to others. But that's alright. You got to believe in the goodness. I am glad you are sharing all this with us. Man, we could have been good friends.