Thread: A Troubled Past
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 05:41 PM   #8
Faceless Man 93
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: A Troubled Past

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) use the Chrissy H. Method, ya,s knows whatch ya our, so speciale....peace be with us, ok lets see face, you were with a chick from germany...not calmed natured chicks at all, and you were on a saw web site, and you claim they wanted to make you suffer, however i find that not shocking, indeed, there be a lot of bloody nutcases out there, where just like in the movies its real, so my best advice to you, would be to stay away from THE HORROR division, none likes any one ... i dont like anyone harrsed, most of us a long history and enstranged oprah with our earthley fathers, my self included indeed, i see him more as a broken brother than a father, i only have ONE FATHER, That I Anwser to, so laidy it be no surprise that we have strange realationships with our fathers, there be no need to apolagize, i myself ramble at times like a drunk prom date, but i,ve had to learn from that, it sounds like this siuatioun has made you stronger indeed, our trials and strange encounters bring the assemblege closer, and some that seem to be stronger than you, or at times clueless as you are, but you must be strong, there be many spammers, on the internet, lovey, just be yourself, and be strong and the rest will fall into place, and bold you would be surprised at the out come, good relationships are made from enduring based on the relationship we have, AS ONE, we have with our heavenly father, I wish Ya,s the best, Peace be with us in jesus name.....and stay away from clive barker, fan club, For The Love Thats All Is good, some lines should,nt be crossed, i dont know how ya ended up over there, its a mystery to old truly now.....no more lashing out just stay focused, love ya...... , I Highly Recomend To all, THE HISTORY CHANNEL WEB SITE, on their bibicle topics, very intersting from the Horror scene, and uplifting, check it out, in your spare time, and invite your friends and girl,
Well my friend, to give you all further backstory from the video, I met the German girl, whose name is Nina-Isabel, on another site called fanfiction.net (I am the writer on that site called FRARLESS MASTER) but anyhow, I mmet her by chance in 2007. We started messaging each other and after a year and a half of us chatting she comes forth with the invite to the HOJ forums. I was, and still am at least as far as characters go, very loyal to the SAW series at the time so I took her invite and what ouccured soon after.

Afetr that day, and my dismissal from the boards, I got back in contact with ol Nina and she rejoiced for the fact that I was okaay. I haven't spoken to her through that site since Feb of 2010 but we're trying to connect again through Facebook, though I found out something that I hadn't realized. You see, she was in a relationship with an abuser in my time on HOJ, and everyday she would cry to me about how her face was all cut and bruised, this happened on a daily basis. Then her last message to me on that site was a single picture, of her bloody wrists against a broken mirror the word "Wish you were here to help" were smeared across the cracks in the glass. I realized then and there that I'd done evrything I could to save her from herself but sadly she wasn't taking my help.

I really wore my heart on my sleeve for her and, as nagpo can tell you from seeing the vid, I've been hurt many times since then. Presently I thank the good Lord above for people like TrulyAmazing and my real life friends Brianna and Michael, these people weren't afraid to step up and care about me. Thanks guys from the very depths of my soul.

I'm planning to film an update tomorrow and post it to YOutube sometime this week. BTW Nina my sweet, if you by chance read this, please know that I don't blame you at all for what happened. I blame myself for not being strong enough to see that those people don't mean a thing. Hope you're doing well and I hope you and Lauren (that;s right, Nina's in a relationship with another woman presently) are happy. BLESSINGS AND STRENGTH BEYOND STRENGTH!