Thread: A Troubled Past
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 10:22 PM   #1
Faceless Man 93
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
A Troubled Past

I know that I've been a member of these boards for some time now, and I realize that it may be silly or pointless of me to bring this up, but I feel it is my duty as a fellow Creedfeed community member to be completely straight with you all.

This is not the first forum that I've been apart of. In 2008 I was a member of a message board dedicaded to the Saw movie franchise and after only two months there, there was a particular group of users on those forums that wanted to see me suffer. I was close friends with a woman from Germany while I was there (the forum was called the House of Jigsaw for those who are wondering) but the users started harrasing me. I know I've explained this, in brief, to TrulyAmazing but I was wondering what the girl I was talking with looked like and they kept bashing me, labeling me a "stalker" and other staements. In light of being lashed out at and due to the state of my mentality at the time, I freaked out and was kicked from the site and, in real life, was sent to a mental hospital for wanting to commit suicide (all because of the incident described above and also my coward of a father isn't in my life).

This situation and other aspects of who I am can be seen in the Youtube video Derek Baldwin To Whom It May Concern.

I'm proud to say that my life has literally come full circle in the last year (I was hospitalized in October 2009), I'm more geared spiritually and mentally now. I apologize for babbling on and on about my past, I know it doesn't matter much.