Thread: Stapp tour
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2006, 08:47 PM   #38
Shadow
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Stapp tour

Quote: (Originally Posted by ABYanks) OK, i think the rumors about the Orlando Show have gotten out of hand. There were no Alterbridge fanatics and I didnt see anything but positive feedback from everyone in the audience. Plus he didnt sign autographs because he had family there. He probably had a big party with them.
The Orlando reviews and rumors have gotten out of hand. There were NO AB stickers anywhere - no AB fans trying to cause trouble.

I was there on the rail - Scott did a great job with both his new solo songs and old Creed songs. In fact, I think it surprised Scott that everyone was signing along with ALL the new songs, just as much as they were singing the old songs.

Scott thanked the fans over and over. He said "I needed this tonight" and "I didn't know what to expect". His gratitude was expressed and it came directly from his heart.

I was also in Atlanta - and the show was great there as well.

And just to add - Scott's band - John, Mitch, Artie and Mark are the greatest bunch of guys you will ever meet. 3 of the guys came to our party afterwards and hung with us until they had to get on the bus to go to the Atlanta show.