View Single Post
Old 01-20-2005, 10:27 PM   #22
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Shadow) It was Mark. Mark made that comment after Scott said he has spoken to them since the break-up. Mark said the last time they spoke was in February (of 2004). So I don't know how he now claims he didn't speak to him since Oct. 2003. The story has changed yet again.

Yeah, I figured he was the one who said it. Thanks for the confirmation.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Shadow) Also note that Mark said he didn't write a song with Scott for the 5 years before writing for Weathered. Well, that would mean that they didn't write a song together since 1996 (considering Weathered was written in early 2001). I don't understand how that can be considering WAWO was written in the Spring of 1998.

That's true. I don't believe it when Mark says they hadn't written a song in five years prior to Weathered. Doesn't add up, and I question the truth of that.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Shadow) I am not saying that Scott was never at fault and he was the perfect angel. He wasn't. He has admitted himself that he did things he never should have.

It seems like people always dwell on the negative stuff Scott's done. The Stapp fans are, it seems, constantly accused of putting him on a pedastal. That's not really the truth.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Shadow) Titan I am impressed with your posts and appreciate the fact that you have not been drawn into all the negativity regarding Scott. You are right in pointing out that Scott has not publicly said a negative word about his ex-bandmates. In EVERY radio interview he did in October he spoke glowingly of Mark. You can find audio for all these interviews at PBF.

Thanks for the complement! It's true, it seems like alot have been drawn into the negativity concerning Stapp. I choose to ignore that stuff and just appreciate the music. But I just don't believe Stapp is this awful person everyone makes him out to be. I hate seeing all this negativity, all this division. Everyone really ought to just focus on the music....

Quote: (Originally Posted by Creed_defaultgirl) And titian9, I want to say that one, you rock, and two, you are defenately not alone in being tired of the Stapp bashing, or however some of you here would rather embelish it.

Yeah, I know I'm not alone in being tired of it. I just hope it ends soon.

And, by the way, it's good to see you two(Shadow and Creed_defaultgirl) back. I thought you left after all the Stapp bashing that has taken place on here in the last few months.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!

Last edited by titan9 : 01-20-2005 at 10:32 PM.