Thread: Inspired
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2004, 02:18 AM   #36
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
this is one the lord gave me that i wont foreget!!

pslams`61 hear my Cry o God attend unto my prayer From the end of the earth will i cry Unto thee when my heart is overwhelmed Lord Lead Me to the rock that is higher than i for thou had been my shelter for me And A strong Tower From the enmie I will Abide3 in thy Tabernacle For ever i will trust in the Covert wings Thy selha For thou God Has heard my vowels Thou Hast given Me the hertiage of those that fear thy name he shall abide Before god O prepare mercy and truth which may preserve him so i will sing praise unto thy name forever~~~~~And this one Really helped me with my Hidden struggels~~Now All these things happend unto theme for examples and they are written For our adomontion upon whoam The Ends Of the World came~~~That it might be fufilled which was spoken saying i will open my mouth in parables i will utter things which have BEEN KEPT SECRET FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD!!!For i would not have bretherean that ye should be ignorant of the mystries last ye should be wise in your own conceits that blindness in part is happend~~GOD BLESS
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything