View Single Post
Old 03-09-2005, 09:41 PM   #61
ctfan
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by OneOmerta) Grow up...it takes two to tango. And unless you have FACTS that stapp alone was the ONLY reason the band broke up...then share em'. NONE OF US know all the intimate details of what caused the break-up, or who is entirely to blame. As far as being owed something? WTF? What planet do you live on? Since when did buying a bands albums turn into those bands OWEING fans anything more? Is the music not enough for you?

I thought that was you I saw up there CT lol How's the weather up there? If it's warm...I'd love to join ya...I'll bring my own supply of glasses...and the cross too...if necessary.

Mods slamming members of the board....not a surprise at all. This used to be a pretty cool board back when I first joined, it seemed that ALL opinions were welcome then..not anymore. Times sure do change. Why....I bet next time I come back here in a week or so...this thread will be locked....just like all the others.

Sure you can join me!!! It can get a bit chilly, so bring a sweater, but for the most part, it's really nice..... You might want to bring along an extra cross or two as well, no telling how many are going to need one. Oh, and if your prone to nosebleeds, you may want to bring something along for that too.... LMAO!!