View Single Post
Old 01-09-2003, 08:52 PM   #79
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: as long as there is Feedom in the US,
What the hell is feedom?

Quote: something about not letting the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out :-)
Perhaps you should take your own advice. About the whole Chicago show? TELL IT TO SOMEONE WHO
#1. CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT AND
#2. ISN'T SICK TO GODDAMN DEATH OF HEARING ABOUT IT.
Quote: Originally posted by Hotforscott: I Live in Arkansas and I was at the show!
Thanks, Carrie, for clearing up that matter. Apparently not all of us non-Chicago dwellers hated the show as much as you, Rob.
Quote: But what I was expecting was Sorry you fans had to witness that and we will refund or give you a new show now! Not next year NOW!
Sorry you Chicago fans had to witness that. And maybe if you ask nicely and say pretty please with sugar on top they'll drop everything, get the crew, roadies, carpenters, electricians, soundmen, truck drivers, caterers, etc. back together for one more show. Sure, they'll just drop everything they are doing because of a slew of angry fans who won't be contented with anything short of Scott slitting his throat onstage. Do you think THAT will appease you?

Quote: JHMP is the worst management company ever it took them 3 weeks to put out a statement
Hey Einstein, the concert was Sun, 1/29. The statement came out less than 2 weeks later. Do the math.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.