View Single Post
Old 01-09-2003, 08:07 PM   #78
Daygo23
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
What a crock of $#!&

No No No, nobady expected Scott to say i am sorry for getting shit faced, not to say we don't deserve that because we do! But what I was expecting was Sorry you fans had to witness that and we will refund or give you a new show now! Not next year NOW! It's a load of crap! This apology is worse than the actual incident itself. I can't believe that every fan not just Chicago doesn't feel they have been slapped in the face. JHMP is the worst management company ever it took them 3 weeks to put out a statement and when they finally do they insult us even more! You know I understand that they weren't going to be frank and say he got smashed and we are sorry, but damn honestly that letter alone probably caused Creed to loose 3 million next year from Chicago alone...The reason i say JHMP is dumb is because they just iced the fact that every one in Chicago will never support creed again, besides my dumb ass because I love them so much...As much as I totally don't want to support STAPP anymore I can't but got I wish I could he has turned against me. I tell you all one thing when Tremonti comes out with his solo stuff mark down 5 copies for me!!!