View Single Post
Old 01-08-2003, 03:32 PM   #53
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by velocityidp
I know, I know. I just saw it coming, though. I'm just a little frustrated that most non-Chicago-concert-goers don't seem to understand how big of a slap in the face this was. To be such a huge fan of the band, support Stapp in his struggles, and then to see him out there the way he was... I was sad. At that point, I was ONLY sad.  

It was after a few days after the Philly concert, and no apology or any mention of that slap in the face, that I spoke out about the injustice and lack of respect for the fans.

Again, as I've said numerous times before... I support Stapp in his personal struggles and I empathize with him. I can cut him a break for being completely drunk in Chicago, but what I can't accept is the fact no apology was even attempted.  

Know what I mean? It's a slight but very important distinction to make. This says a lot to me and all the other Chicago fans.

I didn't mean to put words in your mouth. I apologise if you felt I did. That was not my intention. i was not trying to bash you at all. I just was surprised, like Teri said about you having the sudden change. I understand where you are coming from and I think we will get the apology from Scott once he's rested, etc.