View Single Post
Old 01-08-2003, 10:58 AM   #48
hockeymom97
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Sorry Im posting late on this. But it was another late night at the office.

Quote: I feel sorry for your son Hockeymom. Have you told him?

Yes, I printed the email and showed it to him. He was a little confused by it. There was somewhat of an apology in it

Quote: The band has heard that you are unhappy with the quality of the recent Creed show in Chicago.  We apologize if you don't feel that the show was up to the very high standards set by our previous shows

I did explain to him that Scott was not going to come right out and apologize due to Lawyers telling him not to. If you really sit and think about it, that could open him up to some lawsuits. We did think that maybe they would mention a fan appreciation show to be held at some point in time just because Scott has said if he feels the concert was not up to Creeds stardards he would redo it. Sort of like what they did with Vegas. However we are disappointed that is not going to happen, but we are not mad at Creed about it. My son has said that it is hard to get the images of Scott that night out of his head, but as time goes on he is beginning to laugh about it. Don't take that the wrong way, he is only 14 and is realizing how silly scott looked up there. Think of it as if you saw a drunk acting goofy on the street. You would laugh at what they were doing. So he is doing just fine. Thanks for asking.

I think the statement could have been said much better, but it is what it is and as someone here posted maybe eventually Scott will say something. If not, what are we going to do. It is what it is. I do think that I am going to reply to the email from JHMP with my story about my son, in hopes that it will get to Scott and let him see that even though we were upset with him and the performance that Chicago is very forgiving and we do stand by him. Let me know if you think that is a good idea.

Have to get back to work now.