View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 03:29 PM   #63
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: New Creed Song Confirmed!

Quote: (Originally Posted by Buried And Gone) I don't know why they can't just rent a studio and have Stapp go in and do vocals. I guess that would just be too sensible and make fans too happy.
just like everything else in our life since and sensible, its going roll out the red carpet for us, after the tour is over with, and another mountain becomes a mile stone, and this conflict, see its already be overcome again and again and again... the guys will get in the studio, and do their best and get it wrapped up, its like one of those things you expect to go perfect, simple is that, but has unexpected twist, as the war we are overcomers of and minsters of fire, things hit without warning, now i may be going to extremes, just over one song and using of q examples, but i pray minsters in JESUS NAME, anyways, following strong those meassures paul spoke of, its very different, than direct command from God most of us just do, PRAISE JESUS, but when those meassures are taking place and your life work food drink are surrounding theme, you may say lord i,ll do whatever just tell me, GOD is walking right with you, so he will put the needs of others first before even from the most tiny degree, and go miles out of the way, to get to word in just 2 word in to one soul or a family member for that matter, and your threw off track in warfare going like THE WORD SAYS YOUR GOD Will Be With You Were The Angels Wont Tread PRAISE JESUS, THOSE who Be Able To Stand PRAISE JESUS, will always circle around, within those meassures is a lot of preversance still, just comes faster and harder, within short periods, now lets all move forward in orderly fashion, my fellow creed fans, PRAISE JESUS, We Have Come, took alot to do just that, im sure the new creed song will be out, IN GODS ordained time, he put the stars in the sky numbered theme and gave,em all a name, PRAISE JESUS, creed is the band with the GOD like visual there in case nobody has,nt noticed, and im damn proud of it the world and its views are misconception and as the WORD TELL US AS HE TOLD US, my freedom fighters, the world will take up for its own,