View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 12:19 AM   #14
00iceman
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: *The Official "Full Circle" Reviews Thread*

Wow.

First of all, let me say that I am a huge Creed fan. Secondly, I pre-ordered Full Circle last week. To me, Creed is the best band of all time. You might call that extreme, but everyone is entitled to have a favorite band, and mine is Creed. Creed is the only band for me whose albums I can listen to over and over year after year and it never gets old. So draw your own conclusions about the bias of my review.

There is no filler in this album. As for the comment that current albums are never as good as previous albums, not always true with Creed. In my opinion, Human Clay has been the best album so far. Today, I would go as far as to say that Full Circle competes with Human Clay for the top spot for me. I think this album has potential to also go diamond.

Track by track:

1. Overcome: 10/10 (This one has already spoken for itself.)

2. Bread of Shame: 10/10 (Brilliant composition.)

3. A Thousand Faces: 10/10 (Both meaningful and killer composition. Yes! Awesome Tremonti vocals!)

4. Suddenly: 10/10 (Wow, Lightning-fingers Tremonti. This will be the most under-rated song on the album.)

5. Rain: 9/10 (Nice change, but somewhat un-Creed-like, as you know.)

6. Away in Silence: 10/10 (Showing the incredible rock-dynamics of Creed.)

7. Fear: 10/10 (Featuring rock-god, Mark Tremonti. Holy frik...)

8. On My Sleeve: 10/10 (Nickleback feel - don't care for Nickleback, but good stuff thanks to Stapp's vocals and rich Tremonti riffs.)

9. Full Circle: 11/10 (Wow, usually title tracks suck for me, but this is probably the best track on the album. Has it all - lyrics, vocals, riffs, his highness Tremonti.)

10. Time: 9/10 (AB Blackbird feel, but could have used more Tremonti solo. Good track, but had greater potential.)

11. Good Fight: 9/10 (Good riffs, but probably my least favorite on the album.)

12. The Song You Sing: 10/10 (Good choice for the final track. Good all around Creed. Nice melody. *Bow* to Tremonti, as usual.)

I LOVE THIS ALBUM! Can't wait to receive my own copy (with bonus DVD, of course!)