Thread: main question
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2003, 12:20 PM   #2
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Welcome to the board, shaddix. You've come to the right place to share your love for Creed! I've always wanted to go to Austria, it looks really beautiful. I hope you enjoy yourself here. This is also a good place to find Creed info to, so you're all set.

I'll try to answer you're Christianity question the best way I know how and I'm sure others will have more information and other ideas. Scott Stapp was raised in a religious home and I have read in articles that all the members of the band believe in God but they don't consider themselves a Christian band because Scott has said it's not his intention to make anyone believe in anything in particular. The songs have been more a personal search in his own life. To me, yes, there are Christian references in some songs but for the most part I find it more spiritual than what you would call "Christian music". I don't feel all their songs are related it to the Christian/spiritual aspect, especially on their latest CD, Weathered. This is just my opinion and I hope it helps you out.

Relearn Love