View Single Post
Old 01-03-2006, 10:38 PM   #111
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Re: Stapp on Live with Regis and Kelly

Quote: (Originally Posted by Braddsn) Oh and, put yourself in these shoes for just a second. Here is the scenario. You are the lead singer for the hottest rock band on the planet, and the future is getting better literally by the second. Basically, millions upon millions of fans are depending on you to perform almost nightly. Your bandmates are just as excited about it as you are, and they are also 100 percent dependent on you.(dependent meaning, if you can't sing, there is no performance).
Add the pressure of the record company contracts, producers, managers, etc etc. You miss a show, and hundreds of thousands of people are pissed off, and hundreds of thousands of dollars, lost.
You find out you have nodules on your vocal cords, and you can have surgery to fix it.
1. This will put you out of comission for a couple of months. Imagine what will have to be cancelled.
2. THERE IS A 1% CHANCE THAT YOU WILL NEVER SING AGAIN.
Now, I know the chance of Stapp never singing again was much higher than 1%. But suppose it was only 1%. Would you take even that chance?
Ok I rambled again somewhat. Sorry

I can easily understand what you re saying, it really makes sense...and I have to admitt that I used to think the same about Stapp's problem, ya know?
Right here on CreedFeed I had some arguments with certain members and I defended Scott from waht I thought was an absurd...but now, after know about his recent attitudes and also reading some interviews i think its so hard to believe that his 'problem ' was only prednisone... blaming the doc, the WU, or even his bandmates...maybe im wrong...but i honestly cant see myself defending Stapp in this case.

Of course , I still love his music and his voice.
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too