View Single Post
Old 02-24-2003, 12:06 AM   #27
Rune
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
music is really the only thing i enjoy truly.

I do well in school, and i want to go to college because there is never any guaruntee's in life, and in all honesty there's no way of knowing how music will do for me, it may work out, it may not, but i always would feel more comfortable if i had an education to fall back on you know?

The kind of music i write isn't like creed, even tho that's my favorite kind. The best comparison i can think off hand is John Mayer, just a little more real life. I like writing songs that people can relate to. When i play in front of people i love seeing how they react. The worst thing i can see when i play is that no one is paying attention, but i like it when an audience can relate to what i'm singing.

I intend on getting a degree in music of some way shape or form, because no matter what, whether it's on my own music or through business, i want to stay involved with music my whole life because it is my biggest passion. No matter what happens to me, it has always been there to make me feel better.

I mean it's always better to take out your anger and frustrations by playing music then it is to hurt people or kill yourself right?