Time's ticking and it's got ya thinking,..."

"Take a jet plane lately my way
Now you are mine, you are mine
The airplanes goin my way
cause now your bound and tied."...

"Your cheated, slated and singled out
By all those chains that bind, that bind."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4WIIf6gqRY

"The serene moon shines down own a calm sea.
But a roar fills the air, and the salt odor of the sea is smothered under the acrid fumes of gunpowder.
Broken masts, and spars, and fragments of sail float about-with here and there a man struggling frantically.
There is a lull in the firing from one of the ships-the one whose sails are nearly all gone, whose masts are jagged stumps, whose hull is shattered below the waterline. Has her captain decided to surrender? Afterall, with nothing but a sinking ship between him and the bottom of the ocean, he may well think it time to surrender.
The captain of the other ship notes the sudden quiet. Have the rebels decided to give up? he asks himself. If they have surrendered, their flag ought to be down, but through the smoke he cannot see what they are doing. He therefore cries out across the water:

"HAVE YOU STRUCK YOUR COLORS?"

And from the shattered ship the reply comes back, a defiant shout:

"I HAVE NOT YET BEGUN TO FIGHT!"

It is John Paul Jones, hero of the American navy. Far from admitting defeat he is working out a NEW PLAN."

Long story short...he pulled up beside the enemy ship (Serapis)....and took it over...went into the depths of it...comsumed it...became it...gained control of it...and sailed away in it...while his old ship (Bon Homme Richard) sank to the bottom of the ocean in the distance.

"Persistance is the expression of a man's will to live, and must be combined with intelligence."

"Shadow beliefs...surface as a manifestation of the enemy in physical form, it binds us and we feel like it owns us.... but its just an illusion created by self hatred...and can be neutralized with LOVE."

Side NOTE:
Bonne Homme Richard means "Good Man Richard."
Serapis means "King of the Deep."

Last edited by Sasa : 10-29-2011 at 08:17 AM.